World Domination Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our purpose is to dominate the world...WITH FUN. >:)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prizes

Go down 

Should we let people volunteer prizes? Yes or no?
Yes
                       Prizes I_vote_lcap0%                       Prizes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
                       Prizes I_vote_lcap0%                       Prizes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Haras
Admin
Haras

Prizes Empty
PostSubject: Prizes                          Prizes EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 pm

It'd be nice if I could offer prizes to you guys, but seeing as I don't really have any amazing skills and I'm broke, I can't do that for you guys. So I'm thinking that if members could step forward and offer prizes, that would be awesome. It can be drawings or writings or anything useful. The only thing I can really think of to do right now is give out points and experience to people, but if the roleplay idea doesn't pass, then that's useless.

So basically, my idea is to have users volunteer stuff for prizes. If you wanted to volunteer your talents, you could send me a PM stating what you want to give for a prize and to what thread/competition/whatever involves a prize. What do you think of this idea?
Back to top Go down
https://worlddominationclub.rpg-board.net

Prizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Domination Club :: The Awesome OOC Part of the Forum :: Idea Zone-
Jump to: